home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

entertainment
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Corrie last night - Rita's "chauffeur" (SPOILER)  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Wed. 25 Jul., 2012 at 7:59:38 AM
My blood ran cold when Rick bundled Rita into his car to drive her to her "wedding" (obviously, she will be his hostage when he meets up with Tina).  And you could see from her face when she was in the car that she just wasn't too sure about this.  If only she'd refused to get into the car - with the street festival going on, all she had to do was yell out for help and there'd be lots of people there to help her or to be witnesses to what was going on.

And on another note, it always amazes me when people with no money (Anna Windass) seem to have the cash to lash out on a costume.  I remember years ago, on the Roseanne tv show, they were always pretty broke but come Halloween, they seemed to have the money for costumes that cost hundreds of dollars and even more to decorate their house!

Marsha
   Reply  Top
I hope this ends well  Actions...
Posted: by Mary_in_TO on Wed. 25 Jul., 2012 at 10:04:30 AM
In reply to: Marsha "Corrie last night - Rita's "chauffeur" (SPOILER)"
I can't stand the thought of loosing Rita this way!
I hope the Sunita/Karl story ends soon, it has become boring.

Mary_in_TO
   Reply  Top
Has it ever...  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Wed. 25 Jul., 2012 at 11:13:23 AM
In reply to: Mary_in_TO "I hope this ends well"
Just a few weeks ago, both of them were saying this was nothing serious and it was just for a bit of excitement and uncomplicated sex and before you know it, they're doing EVERYTHING to put their other relationships at risk.

I am hoping this kidnapping of Rita will finally resolve the whole thing and end with Rick and his cronies being put away not just for the loan sharking and beating up of people who don't pay but also for the drug smuggling.

Marsha
   Reply  Top
I just hope nothing happens.  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Wed. 25 Jul., 2012 at 9:17:51 PM
In reply to: Marsha "Has it ever..."
I know how to find the current stuff but I won't do that normally as I don;t want to ruin it for myself but I'm so upset about all this that its hard to resist not looking. I haven't seen today's episodes. I've PVR'd it so now that DH is watching his stuff, I think I'll go into the bedroom and watch it. I just can't wait.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
Well now that turned out well.  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Wed. 25 Jul., 2012 at 11:31:45 PM
In reply to: lainieS "I just hope nothing happens."
Do you think Tina will take Tommy back. I hope so. He's such a nice lad but gets himself into trouble because he's so nice. I like Tina. She's so feisty. On another note, how did you all like the hats at the wedding. I just loved Emily's. It certainly suited her. And the colour was nice too. Hopefully this is the end of the affair, namely Sunita and Carl. Old stuff. Lets just end it all and start a new story.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
Well that puts my mind at ease!  Actions...
Posted: by Mary_in_TO on Thu. 26 Jul., 2012 at 12:17:48 PM
In reply to: lainieS "Well now that turned out well."
All's well that ends well! Lets get some good stories going now!

Mary_in_TO
   Reply  Top
I hope she forgives him...  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Thu. 26 Jul., 2012 at 12:32:32 PM
In reply to: lainieS "Well now that turned out well."
he did all he did for the best of intentions and he truly was trying to protect her.  To blame him for being Terry's son - I think she said something like "When I look at you all I can see is Terry's son" - seems very unfair since he, like almost everyone else on the street at some point, was one of Terry's innocent victims and how much worse for Tommy than for anyone else - knowing his own father would do this to him - rip him off TWICE for whatever money he could bleed from him but also quite happily letting Tommy be the victim of that Rick while he (Terry) vanished with all that money - both the 9,000 Tommy got from Tyrone and the 12,000 that was Tommy's inheritance. 

Marsha
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »