home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

nutrition & diet
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Body by Vi?  Actions...
Posted: by orangesprinkle on Tue. 17 Apr., 2012 at 12:32:07 PM

has anyone had any experiance with Body by Vi?  I have been given a month supply so just started today.

The shakes taste fine and I am defnately feeling full. Not sure if I will be paying for the next month but time will tell.

If it was free I wouldnt have tried it.

Any feed back would be great thanks!

orangesprinkle
   Reply  Top
body by vi  Actions...
Posted: by DawnStef on Sun. 5 Aug., 2012 at 1:10:16 PM
In reply to: orangesprinkle "Body by Vi?"

Great money maker for those who sell it.

For the rest of us? There is nothing magic about Body By Vi.  Anyone who uses any protein shake will lose weight by replacing two meals with a protein shake.  Is it a good protein shake? Not really.  Barely any protein.  You could do the exact same diet with any Walmart protein and still lose weight the same and the other protein shake would probably be better for you and cheaper! 

DawnStef
   Reply  Top
....  Actions...
Posted: by Cathy33 on Sat. 20 Oct., 2012 at 9:51:07 PM
In reply to: orangesprinkle "Body by Vi?"
I haven't tried body by vi but I have tried on that is very similar on the market and it was working but then I had to stop because as it turns out i am allergic to whey protein and was having a very hard time intestinal wise :)....but having said that if it hadn't been for that discomfort I really did feel great and was losing weight.....

Cathy33
   Reply  Top
Honestly,  Actions...
Posted: by newbride28 on Sun. 9 Dec., 2012 at 1:47:13 PM
In reply to: Cathy33 "...."
It's a gimic like the rest. Overpriced Slimfast.

newbride28
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »