home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

butt out!
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Day 3  Actions...
Posted: by wyliesharon on Wed. 22 Sep., 2010 at 9:54:53 AM
Day 3 with patch on and off to work.Maybe a bit of a challenge today because 2 of my smoking co-workers are in. I'm a hairstylist and usually slip out in between clients on out back deck.I'll go out but I do not intend to smoke.
   Mom, have a great smoke free day!!

wyliesharon
   Reply  Top
wyliesharon be careful  Actions...
Posted: by kit on Wed. 22 Sep., 2010 at 10:00:42 AM
In reply to: wyliesharon "Day 3"

when you go out with your co-workers stand so the wind doesn't blow the smoke toward you. 

Mom how are you doing? 

Sending good vibes your way.

kit
   Reply  Top
Thanks Kit...  Actions...
Posted: by _mom_ on Wed. 22 Sep., 2010 at 12:47:43 PM
In reply to: kit "wyliesharon be careful"

I must admit I was a little miserable lasst night, but I live alone, so I was only miserable to myself!  The cats don't really give a !@#%! 

Great day so far today, not being a daytime smoker.  Tonight is chorus, and I usually go outside at break with the 3 other smokers, but I've been busy working on costumes, so at break I'll be busy with fittings, etc.  And when I come home, I'll just spend a little time catching up online, not surfing and smoking for a few hours!   I must say I'm getting a little more sleep....this nighthawk lifestyle will probably change a bit.  (no more 'o.k.  just one more cigarette, then I'm going to bed')!

Wyliesharon, you're a brave soul going out with the smokers between clients.  I'd be staying pretty far away from them! 

Good luck...will check in again!

_mom_
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »