home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

special occasions
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Possibly a delivery problem with Canada Post  Actions...
Posted: by _mom_ on Tue. 20 Dec., 2011 at 11:23:26 PM

I took my gift to the post office in Shoppers on Sunday.  It was to be picked up on Monday and taken to the postal station in Stoney Creek.  I paid extra for XpressPost...so that it would be delivered Tuesday. 

I've been tracking it online and it shows that it's still in the Stoney Creek postal station.  I've since done the email inquiry to find out what's going on.  They will do an investigation, and may be contacting the recipient.  So.....if you get a call from Canada Post....don't be surprised!  It's about my gift!

They will let me know when it's delivered....and hopefully that's tomorrow.  But I wasn't taking any chances on waiting to find out.

_mom_
   Reply  Top
It was delivered....n/t  Actions...
Posted: by _mom_ on Wed. 21 Dec., 2011 at 3:15:08 PM
In reply to: _mom_ "Possibly a delivery problem with Canada Post"
n/t

_mom_
   Reply  Top
Got it!  Actions...
Posted: by wyliesharon on Wed. 21 Dec., 2011 at 4:19:22 PM
In reply to: _mom_ "It was delivered....n/t"
I must be from you ,mom, Stoney Creek, Expresspost ? I'll TRY not to open it till Christmas but IWink won't promise. 
 Thanks so much.

wyliesharon
   Reply  Top
ho ho ho Wyliesharon!!  Actions...
Posted: by _mom_ on Wed. 21 Dec., 2011 at 7:01:47 PM
In reply to: wyliesharon "Got it!"

Don't shake it too hard!  I made it with my own two little hands.  Hope you enjoy it.....aw, what the heck....open it whenever you want!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

mom

_mom_
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »