home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

beauty & fashion
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
garter hose  Actions...
Posted: by Charm61 on Mon. 4 Jun., 2012 at 1:43:04 PM
Any idea where I can buy garter hose? (yes...the stay up stockings attached to a waistband and garters...like pantyhose and stockings combined). I love them and love the fit. Used to find them at Shoppers, but they seem to have discontinued them. Used to find them at Zellers...think they were Secret brand. Now, I can't find them anywhere. Am I out of luck? Was I the only lady wearing them?? lol...maybe. Anyone seen them anywhere?

Charm61
   Reply  Top
...  Actions...
Posted: by Artemis on Mon. 4 Jun., 2012 at 2:20:48 PM
In reply to: Charm61 "garter hose"
These days they're seen more as "sexy lingerie" rather than everyday wear. I'd be willing to bet that places like Victoria's Secret carry them. Obviously they'll be more expensive than a Zellers/SDM option though.

“I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.”

Artemis
   Reply  Top
give Sears catalogue a call  Actions...
Posted: by jadeyy on Mon. 4 Jun., 2012 at 5:43:15 PM
and see if they have carry them

Mr. Harper really doesn’t appreciate people who disagree with him and he’ll be damned if he’ll help them spread their unwelcome views.

jadeyy
   Reply  Top
La Senza carries nylons and garters  Actions...
Posted: by Donna_still_ on Mon. 4 Jun., 2012 at 6:33:09 PM
La Senza carries a lot of styles and colours of nylons and garter belts. They often have sales too, so check it out.

Donna_still_
   Reply  Top
no luck...but thanks all  Actions...
Posted: by Charm61 on Tue. 5 Jun., 2012 at 2:54:07 PM
Sears was no luck....and Vict Secret was no luck....will try La Senza, but I think I may be just out of luck with these. Have to switch to stay ups i guess

Charm61
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »