home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

entertainment
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
saw To Rome with Love last weekend...  Actions...
Posted: by green_sleeves on Thu. 2 Aug., 2012 at 5:32:06 PM
what a fun movie! Woody sure has a way of bringing out the best in his actors. The scenery was wonderful (of course)- the storyline was what you'd expect from this director for a comedy and was nice he had a part in his latest film.Thumb up
I didn't bother reading reviews because so many that pan movies that I have seen have me wonder if they saw the same film I did. Huh?

No need to explain: your friends don't require it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.Grin

green_sleeves
   Reply  Top
Haven't seen it yet, young actress is Canadian  Actions...
Posted: by Andree on Fri. 10 Aug., 2012 at 9:24:13 AM
In reply to: green_sleeves "saw To Rome with Love last weekend..."
Ellen Page the young actress in the movie is from Halifax, my hometown.  One of my close friends was her next door neighbour and still is with Ellen's mother.  My friend used to knit mittens and hats for Ellen when she was a little girl and she is always invited to any premier of Ellen's movies that are shown in Halifax.  Small world, isn't it.

Andree
   Reply  Top
I would like to see it for the  Actions...
Posted: by nikki61 on Fri. 10 Aug., 2012 at 2:48:32 PM
In reply to: Andree "Haven't seen it yet, young actress is Canadian"

scenery.  I heard on the news this week that Ellen Page has been getting death threats.  She is too sweet to be getting death threats ;-(

Nikki

nikki61
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »