home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

food & recipes
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
I don't know where my mind  Actions...
Posted: by BoJo on Thu. 9 Aug., 2012 at 8:10:25 PM
is lately, but it's not 'all there' - LOL. This morning I wanted to unplug the coffee machine and grabbed the plug from the wall. Unfortunately, the coffee pot was already unplugged and I unplugged the bread maker while it was kneading the bread! Luckily it was still kneading so I just set it on the white cycle to start kneading immediately (I'd been using the brown cycle which had a 30 minute delay before starting). All morning I kept wanting to unplug it for some unknown reason. The bread turned out OK although we haven't tried to eat it yet. I have no idea why I did this as the coffee pot cord is white and the breadmaker cord is black. I hope that the black cloud that's been following me around lately dissipates soon.

BoJo
   Reply  Top
yeah  Actions...
Posted: by Koda on Thu. 9 Aug., 2012 at 8:14:57 PM
In reply to: BoJo "I don't know where my mind"
I've had a black cloud following me the last couple of years, getting really annoying! 

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. — Simone Weil

Koda
   Reply  Top
I can relate...  Actions...
Posted: by Mary... on Fri. 10 Aug., 2012 at 5:48:35 AM
I do stuff like that all the time! LOL   I find different excuses now and again... this medical treatment, the heat, tired, etc - or sometimes I just laugh my head off : )

Mary...
   Reply  Top
it happens  Actions...
Posted: by a.doll on Fri. 10 Aug., 2012 at 10:12:20 AM

the day before yesterday I poured a full measure of water into our coffee machine only to create a flood as I had already filled it!

The water poured all over three shelves below holding my cookbooks!  I had my cookbooks all along the deck railing to dry out. 

I guess the silver lining is that those shelves finally got a good wipe down!

Roll of the eyes

When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it – don’t back down and don’t give up – then you’re going to mystify a lot of folks. ― Bob Dylan

The poster formerly known as plexy (stolen from Jack Johnson)  and before that known as sexyplexy (nickname just for fun!)  ;)

a.doll
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »