home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

beauty & fashion
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
I am hooked on Pandora bracelets  Actions...
Posted: by Gloria on Sat. 16 Jun., 2012 at 12:02:04 AM

I am spending a fortune on these little beads, I absolutely love them!  Now I have bought another bracelet.  I bought a new Pandora jewellery box to store the beads.  I love that everyday your can wear a newly designed bracelet.  The bracelet is very good quality.  I get tons of people complimenting me on my choices.  Anyone else who is a fan?

www.pandora.net

Change your opinions, keep to your principles
                     Change your leaves, keep intact your roots

Gloria
   Reply  Top
I have one but that's enough for me  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Sat. 16 Jun., 2012 at 8:40:13 AM
In reply to: Gloria "I am hooked on Pandora bracelets"
as I fear they will go the way of those Italian charm bracelets (zoppini?) that were all the rage a few years back.  I know people who got some of those charms in gold and, of course, now they're very out of style, unlike the classic chain link charm bracelets, which seem to be timeless.  So my one is enough for me.

Marsha
   Reply  Top
I have  Actions...
Posted: by Koda on Sat. 16 Jun., 2012 at 11:02:21 AM
an old fashioned charm bracelet which got started when I was about 9/10 years old. I have no desire to start on another one. I do like to collect beautiful rocks & gems jewellery, there is a great store called Rock & Gems that I treat myself to a couple items whenever I get a chance to go there. 

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. — Simone Weil

Koda
   Reply  Top
Yes,  Actions...
Posted: by as_in_bc on Sat. 16 Jun., 2012 at 1:06:26 PM
I have 2, but neither are full. I haven't bought many charms myself, but some friends and I usually give them to each other as birthday gifts. They are fun, but very expensive. I also fear they will go out of style one day soon. 

But until then, I'm enjoying it!

as_in_bc
   Reply  Top
I have one and started another...  Actions...
Posted: by mdinbc on Sun. 17 Jun., 2012 at 1:14:09 PM
In reply to: as_in_bc "Yes,"

I was facinated when these first came out around 6 or 7 years ago and over the years have received quite a few beads as gifts. I also found some non-brand beads that were way cheaper than Pandora which I purchased for myself. 

Last year Pandora came out with the leather bracelet, which I found lovely for casual wear, and I have only 3 beads on it, but I love it that it's not too heavy to wear. My silver one is lovely, but a bit too heavy to wear to work (clanking away on a keyboard).

mdinbc
   Reply  Top
other charm bracelets  Actions...
Posted: by peachykeen on Mon. 18 Jun., 2012 at 1:35:50 PM

There are other bracelets similar to Pandora, they look exactly the same and the charms are interchangeable. My daughter has some of those beaded bracelets.

I like them, they don't look like they will go out of style.    

peachykeen
   Reply  Top
i have one.. and love it...  Actions...
Posted: by jadeyy on Mon. 18 Jun., 2012 at 4:48:15 PM
i envy you that you have so many beads.. i am slowly getting there.. there are so gorgeous

Mr. Harper really doesn’t appreciate people who disagree with him and he’ll be damned if he’ll help them spread their unwelcome views.

jadeyy
   Reply  Top
I also love them  Actions...
Posted: by snuggles on Sun. 24 Jun., 2012 at 12:27:00 AM
I wanted a bracelet when I turned 50 last year and my bracelet is already full.I especially love the Milano glass beads.I have also found another company that has similar charms to Pandora and is less expensive,but still very good quality and they have a nice selection.I recently purchased a leather bracelet for my daughter and some charms.The company is Persona.

snuggles
   Reply  Top
llll  Actions...
Posted: by sunny22 on Sun. 24 Jun., 2012 at 6:31:54 AM
In reply to: snuggles "I also love them"

Thanks snuggles for posting that site, very pretty stuff.

I especially like that the leather braclets come in different colors.

sunny22
   Reply  Top
nice..  Actions...
Posted: by sue_43 on Sun. 24 Jun., 2012 at 12:16:55 PM
In reply to: sunny22 "llll"
they are VERY pretty.   I dont want to start collecting more charms..i got hooked on the italian charm bracelets when they came out...my sis bought me one with my name in gold & i have added on.  

sue_43
   Reply  Top
Those bracelets are pretty but  Actions...
Posted: by Mary_in_TO on Sun. 24 Jun., 2012 at 7:58:08 PM
I think they are way overpriced, I'd rather spend my money on "one of a kind" jewelry, made for me.

Mary_in_TO
   Reply  Top
Very pretty but I'm not collecting  Actions...
Posted: by Bonita_again_ on Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 at 5:41:05 PM

I bought the zoppini bracelet only to see it go out of style.  Now I only buy bracelets that are less likely to be faddish.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why it's called present.

Bonita_again_
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »