home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

technology
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
I am so annoyedPresident's Choice online banking  Actions...
Posted: by _temp_ on Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 at 7:58:39 AM
the other night I was trying to log in and lately every time I get an error message saying your account has been frozen please click forgot password
if you are using the wrong password the usual thing is after 3 attempts but it is only after 1 that this happens so it is obvious there is something wrong on their end

I finally got fed and was yelling at the rep and he told to use Internet Explorer because PC is not compatible with Firefox and after so many times of this happening this was the first time they used this excuse

so this morning I try logging in and I remembered I have to use Internet Explorer and same !@#% thing
it says my account is locked

this is so frustrating I have been doing online banking for about 10 years and this is suddenly happening and they don't seem to be fixing it
I haven't got time to call them for I have to go to work but

is anyone else having this problem?

_temp_
   Reply  Top
Not me......  Actions...
Posted: by Aggie on Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 at 10:05:28 AM
In reply to: _temp_ "I am so annoyedPresident's Choice online banking"

Just finished paying a bill with PC Fin and no trouble at all. Are you using lower case for your password?

You can always simply change your password by clicking on the "Forgot my Password" button. Pawwords should be changed every 2-3 months anyway.

Lastly if you have a PC/Superstore nearby just talk to a rep face to face and use their computer to get into your account. I must say I have goten very good service from our PC Service desk at our local superstore.....

Aggie
edited Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 @ 4:19:59 PM by Aggie

Reply  Top
what Aggie said  Actions...
Posted: by green_sleeves on Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 at 12:46:39 PM
In reply to: _temp_ "I am so annoyedPresident's Choice online banking"
except the yelling part.Grin These reps only work for PC; they don't own it and even if.....they do not deserve to get yelled at.  
Who knows..someone might have attempted to hack into your account and the inability to log in is for your protection until it is sorted via human contact. Just a guess. Tons of reasons.
10 years online banking- is this all from PC or a real 'walked inside before' bank?

No need to explain: your friends don't require it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.Grin

green_sleeves
   Reply  Top
I am usually the most patient person on the planet  Actions...
Posted: by _temp_ on Fri. 29 Jun., 2012 at 8:29:24 PM
In reply to: green_sleeves "what Aggie said"

especially with customer service people

but I am fed up!

I have to create another new password

it is hard being an honest person in a criminal world

_temp_
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »