home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

entertainment
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Y&R for RoseMary  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 11:50:05 AM
Yuck - Victor asked Sharon to marry him. I just watched yesterday's show. Looks like in the previews that they actually did tie the knot. I think Sharon is getting a little weird. And wasn't it cute to see Adam and Chelsea discussing whether she will have a baby or not. Very nice, hope all goes well there. Thats it for now.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
Yuck  Actions...
Posted: by rose_mary on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 12:08:31 PM
In reply to: lainieS "Y&R for RoseMary"
for sure! Anything to get back at Nickie. Sharon's true character comes out every so often...she's not as nice as everyone thinks. Now about the baby...what happens if she can't get pregnant? I can see a potential problem for poor Victoria and Billy. Just a thought.

rose_mary
   Reply  Top
That is the first thing  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 6:27:57 PM
In reply to: rose_mary "Yuck"
I thought of too. There is going to be trouble I know. The only thing is, why do they play out these storylines time after time. Billy and Vicky sure have had enough of that problem. Maybe it will go back to Sharon who is upset that Adam and Chelsea are together and found out about the preg. test. Maybe there will be a new storyline there. Oh who knows. Anxious to see if these weddings actually come off. By the previews, looks like it. Later.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
I've only  Actions...
Posted: by Koda on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 7:23:57 PM
been watching occasionally, but boy I sure don't the Victor/Sharon match up, kind of twisted. 

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. — Simone Weil

Koda
   Reply  Top
We should take bets  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 7:30:47 PM
In reply to: Koda "I've only"
on hjow long the Victor/Sharon marriage will be as well as Jack and Nicky. Don't see either of them lasting more than a couple of weeks. Maybe Sharon will go cry on Jack's shoulder and they'll pair up. Now wouldn't that be something.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
So now where did Victor go.  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Fri. 3 Aug., 2012 at 10:00:30 AM
Seems to me as though Sharon is always looking for him and seems to be able to find him - guess I'll have to wait for todays show. What a terrible wedding for Nicky and Jack. One thing after another and he managed to stand up thru it all, which was good. So I guess thats the end of Ashley. She's been written out . I see by the previews that we're going thru the crap with Paul again. I wish Ashley would take Christine back with her and get her out of there. Its such a waste of time.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
~~~~~  Actions...
Posted: by Koda on Fri. 3 Aug., 2012 at 10:32:47 AM
In reply to: lainieS "So now where did Victor go."
I suppose Eric Braeden is on summer vacation now Cheesy. Have to say that the whole thing is a bit immature for a grown man. They should write Sharon out of the show too.

Anyways, how many times do these people have to get married, has Victor caught up to Erica yet?

Koda
edited Tue. 7 Aug., 2012 @ 9:56:38 AM by Koda

Reply  Top
They can't write Sharon (spoiler I think)  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Sat. 4 Aug., 2012 at 10:57:47 AM
In reply to: Koda "~~~~~"
off the program, she was too funny yesterday. She got drunk, Nicky tried to read her the rules of alcoholism then turfed her into the pool. What a riot. And where is Victor.??

lainieS
   Reply  Top
here's a great site  Actions...
Posted: by Carol_cp on Sat. 4 Aug., 2012 at 11:52:05 AM
In reply to: lainieS "They can't write Sharon (spoiler I think)"
http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/

There is a forum with some really hard core fans.

Carol_cp
   Reply  Top
I like this one  Actions...
Posted: by green_sleeves on Sat. 4 Aug., 2012 at 4:00:30 PM
In reply to: Carol_cp "here's a great site"
The Scoop: Y &R Spoilers. Sometimes I go there when I miss an episode or to get caught up on past ones when I stopped watching soaps for a few years.

No need to explain: your friends don't require it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.Grin

green_sleeves
   Reply  Top
that's too  Actions...
Posted: by Koda on Thu. 9 Aug., 2012 at 8:21:18 PM
In reply to: green_sleeves "I like this one"
funny! It reminds of a show that used to be on tv here, there was a woman on it who talked about the soaps everyday, I could almost hear her voice saying all those words. 

Koda
   Reply  Top
Well....  Actions...
Posted: by rose_mary on Thu. 9 Aug., 2012 at 7:08:50 PM
I've been really busy and haven't been keeping up to date with all the shows. I did see that slimy Tim is blackmailing Phyllis. Yuck....who would ever want to sleep with him? And Christine?....who knows where she stands? I hope she gets the heck out of there. And Victor...and wimpy Sharon...and Jack and Nicky? So far I don't know what is happening there.  I hope I get caught up soon!

rose_mary
   Reply  Top
Yes me too Rosemary  Actions...
Posted: by lainieS on Thu. 9 Aug., 2012 at 8:32:40 PM
In reply to: rose_mary "Well...."
I have grandkids this week and when they are not in the pool they are watching their programs (I keep an eye on that but that is usually while I am making meals and can't go out to the pool to keep and eye on them) So I PVR them.Well now I have 3 days to watch plus 3 days of Corrie. Good job I don't watch any of the others. I'm sure there will be a bit to talk about after we get to see them.

lainieS
   Reply  Top
There  Actions...
Posted: by rose_mary on Fri. 10 Aug., 2012 at 5:22:24 PM
In reply to: lainieS "Yes me too Rosemary"
will definitely be things to catch up on. Everything is happening to everybody. LOL It would be nice if they would just tie up some of the loose ends on one or two of the story lines. As I said, too many things happening now. They should have kept something for the slow times. Now.... I just have to get caught up. ; - )

rose_mary
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 1 of 1   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »