home » community » discussion forums

COMMUNITY UPDATE: Please note that as of January 1, 2014 at 1 a.m. EST these forums will no longer be supported. We encourage you to start saving any of the content you would like to keep on your personal device(s). If you have questions regarding our decision to discontinue the forums please see our FAQ

family
The forum has been marked as read.
The topic has been marked as read.
  «   Page 2 of 2   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Congrats  Actions...
Posted: by wyliesharon on Wed. 18 Jul., 2012 at 2:29:39 PM
In reply to: Marsha "More good news in our family"
To you and your family.Lots of changes in your family and  they all sound like happy ones.Enjoy! 

wyliesharon
   Reply  Top
Congratulations to all of your family Marsha!  Actions...
Posted: by __Bunky__ on Thu. 26 Jul., 2012 at 11:46:27 AM
How nice to pop in here after a long absence and read such good news! I'm happy for all your family - it sounds like there are many wonderful blessings to celebrate!

Congratulations to all!

Bunky

~ we are all wanderers on this earth...our hearts are filled with wonder and our souls are full of dreams ~

__Bunky__
   Reply  Top
Thanks, Bunky!  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Thu. 26 Jul., 2012 at 4:04:19 PM
In reply to: __Bunky__ "Congratulations to all of your family Marsha!"
It's a pretty busy and exciting time around here....sort of like living in the middle of a whirlwind!  

It's nice to see your handle here again after all this time. How are things going with you and your family? How has your health been after all those complications you had from that surgery?

Marsha
   Reply  Top
Congratulations on a wonderful week  Actions...
Posted: by danilis on Sat. 28 Jul., 2012 at 4:19:16 PM
Love to hear this good news

danilis
   Reply  Top
Danilis, thank you!  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 6:57:24 AM
In reply to: danilis "Congratulations on a wonderful week"
Yes, good news is always fun to share.  I just hope DD doesn't suffer from the stress of it all - she is prone to migraines and really needs to see her family doc as the meds she had been using don't seem to be working all that well any longer.  I've urged her but it's not like when they're little and you just TAKE them to the doctor....

Marsha
   Reply  Top
Wow - how did I miss this news?  Actions...
Posted: by Nox on Tue. 31 Jul., 2012 at 11:02:58 PM
Congratulations - you all must have been on cloud 9 in your household.  A fantastic week for sure!
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
                                                                                      George Carlin

Nox
   Reply  Top
Thank you so much, Nox! And how nice to see you here...  Actions...
Posted: by Marsha on Wed. 1 Aug., 2012 at 6:55:44 AM
In reply to: Nox "Wow - how did I miss this news?"
Hey, I know you've had your own stuff going on - I only learned of your sadness just the other day and I feel so much for your loss.  Things here are not in wedding-insanity mode "yet", though we are going for our first look at dresses tomorrow evening.  And DD is already preparing her classroom and getting materials ready - I'm glad she's got a lot of energy because just watching her is exhausting.

Marsha
   Reply  Top
  «   Page 2 of 2   »      New Topic  Back to the Forum
Denotes unread or updated content since your last visit.
Denotes new content since your last visit.
font size »